Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the Motherland

Several weeks back, Rach and I ventured north for a family reunion. We went with Nate and Whitney back to my hometown of Wauseon. This is the place where I grew up and spent the first 18 years of my life... the motherland.

My parents do not live in Wauseon anymore either, so this was a great opportunity to spend some time with them and introduce some of my extended family to the Twinsler's. This was also the longest that we have tried to travel with the girls (normally about 3 hours). So, thanks to the patience of Nate and Whitney, we set out with 2 cars, 4 adults, 2 Twinsler's, 3 dogs and 3 bikes for an adventure.

Everything went pretty well in terms of travel, and it was great to see a bunch of family that I avn't seen in literally years. The funniest thing that we heard (often) was "Wow, Ava looks just like Nick!" - poor girl.


-tinny out

No comments:

Post a Comment