Monday, April 20, 2009

March of Dimes

Before I get to the march of dimes I want to let everyone know that today is my due date. The girls are finally 40 weeks!!! We want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers during the past 11 weeks. We are very blessed!!!

Ava 11 weeks ago-2#12oz
Ava today-7#1oz
Ella 11 weeks ago-2#6ozElla today-6# 9oz
I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks, so I apologize for the late notice.

This weekend in Cincinnati is the March of Dimes walk. This organization is dedicated to preventing and a better understanding of prematurity. My friends at work (Children's Hospital) have set up a team in honor of the girls and I thought I would give you an opportunity to join our team. If you would like to donate or walk sign up online at www.marchforbabies.org, select join a team. Our team name is CCHMC- Twinslers. No pressure, just thought I would make you aware of this great cause.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Happy 40 weeks!! :) Unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete