Monday, April 27, 2009

Life Update

Life is pretty good. We had my parents in town this weekend which was neat to see as they had not visited since very early on in the hospital. Grandma helped Rachel w/ the girls and around the house and Grandpa helped me lay some mulch in the yard. The twins are doing well. The doctors gave us the OK to start letting them stretch one of the night time feedings which is great, but confusing. Ava sleeps for 3.5 hours and then wants fed, so what do you do w/ Ella after that? She is still sleeping, but will most likely wake in less than an hour, but maybe she’ll sleep longer? Then the girls will be on separate schedules, and then what do you do the next mourning? This is all very confusing, and Rachel and I being the planners that we are can easily drive ourselves nutty!

The girls will have been home for 4 weeks already on Tuesday, and will be 3 months old on Saturday…. crazy!

-tinny out



2 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful!! Good luck with the feedings! I've got no advice for you, but I'll pray for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they are already 3 months old!

    ReplyDelete