Friday, March 6, 2009

Just how big are they?

It has really set in recently just how much the girls have grown over the last month. In some ways they are still really small (both under 5lbs, but in other ways they look like normal babies. I set out to use a common object for reference in a highly scientific manner to show everyone out there in the blogosphere how big the Twinsler's are, and how far they have come. So, I've chosen an object that popped into my head the first time that I saw my babies in the NICU, a Chipotle Burrito. I thought wow, my babies are the size of a Chipotle burrito!

Here is an approximation of what how Ava compaired to a burrito during her first week of life.
Now in the second picture, we see Ella eying up her first real meal dirung thier 5th week of life.Rachel and I are both really luck to have such great twins and access to such great burritos.

Chipotle, you out there? How about a little corporate sponsorship for this blog, just think, it could be "the Twinsler's presented by Chipolte."

Seriously, looking over the pitures from a month ago really brings it all into perspective as to how far they come... God is good.

-tinny out

1 comment:

  1. This is hysterical! What would the world do without your humor, Nick?

    ReplyDelete