Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Twinslers' are Hulkamaniacs

When I was a kid, I used to love watching professional wrestling w/ my dad on Saturdays mornings. I loved watching all the classic stars like the Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, the Iron Sheik, the Honkey Tonk Man, the Legion of Doom, and of course Hulk Hogan.

Hulk was the biggest star of his day even though he was like 60 years old at the time. The way that he worked the crowd was amazing. He entrance was sweet, he'd come into the ring and rip off his t-shirt and then do this really weird thing were he would flex with one arm and point off into crowd w/ the other like this...
So, I came into the NICU yesterday over lunch to find Ava w/ her arms out of her tucked swaddling towel like this...
Then after work, I found Ella looking like this...
They are thier father's daughters.

-tinny out

No comments:

Post a Comment