Monday, March 30, 2009

Sleep over!

Last night Rachel and I slept in at the hospital w/ our babies. It was awesome, we stayed up and talked about boys, did makeovers, had pillow fights stayed up all night! OK, so some of that is a stretch, but we did stay over night w/ our girls to get a taste of what its going to be like at home. We had our girls off the monitors all night and handled the 9:00pm, 12:00am, 3:00 and 6:00am feeds by ourselves, and everything went great. Did I say that they were off the monitors?

Also, babies make a lot of noise...

-tinny out

3 comments:

  1. "babies make a lot of noise..."
    heck yeah they do! sounds like a fun time -- did you paint each others' nails? --shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you guys left me!! I am so upset I did not get to see you. Can I have an email address? Mine is jkeck16@yahoo.com. Congrats!!

    Jenni (Bristol's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete